Please review our covid refund policy here.
Currently, Atlantic Voices strongly recommends that audience members wear masks during the performance. Given the ongoing covid situation, the masking requirement may change in future, in accordance with public health recommendations and Centertown United's policy.
Here's how to get tickets for one of our shows:
- E-mail the box office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, phone number, and how many tickets you need.
- Tickets are available from all choir members.
- Tickets available online through Eventbrite at tickets.atlanticvoices.ca
- Tickets are always available at the door the day of the show.
Advance tickets are $25, through the Friday before the concert. Tickets at the door are $30. Children 12 and under are free.
The location for our concerts is Centretown United Church, 507 Bank Street in Ottawa. Doors open at 2:00pm with pre-show entertainment featuring The Fumblin' Fingers. The concert starts at 3:00pm.
Travel and Parking Information
- Glashen Public School (along Arlington, across Bank Street from Centretown United Church) has a large parking lot available and it is free.
- Pay parking lot on Catherine and O'Connor Street near the Ottawa Curling Club.
- On-street parking available on Argyle, Flora and Arlington.
- Consider taking the bus. OC Transpo routes 6 and 7 go along Bank Street, while the 14 runs along Gladstone, two blocks north. You can plan your trip using the OCTranspo Trip Planner.